4Ps is n Econsultancya Top 100 independent search marketing agency. We’re not ones to go on about it, but the team is rapidly growing quickly thanks to our increasing portfolio of clients. Take a look at our current list of opportunities and see if there’s a career here for you…
Digital Communications Manager
We’re hiring for an amazing role working with some of our top fashion clients; Selfridges, The White Company, Jigsaw, EAST, Vivienne Westwood and more.
- Strategy and results: You will be responsible for driving the digital PR and achieving results for your clients, running meetings to report on the performance
- High quality delivery: Managing the delivery and execution of key tasks and activities for clients
- Communications: Managing internal relationships and stakeholder management
- Lead, develop and execute the digital PR strategy with an SEO and social benefit
- Build and utilise existing contacts with relevant and influential online press and publishers
- Create, manage and distribute plans aligned to client strategy
- Secure coverage with key press and publisher contacts
- Train and demonstrate how to deliver digital PR strategy to other team members
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to clients on the effectiveness of campaigns using working knowledge of appropriate measurement tools
- Completing the above activities incorporating the client’s wider marketing and overall business objectives
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability securing quality media coverage, with established media and publisher relations
- Must have previous client account/stakeholder management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of SEO, social media strategy and awareness of PPC
- Proven ability to achieve a positive growth rate for clients and businesses
To apply, please send your CV, Cover letter and preferences to [email protected].
Why Work For 4Ps?
The benefits of working with 4Ps ranges from the amazing people who you will work with, our exciting social events, impressive range of clients and the fact that we’re an agency that cares as much about being good humans as we do about search.
We believe that everything begins and ends with people. We work hard to provide an ever-evolving and dynamic environment that allows for personal growth through to career development and beyond, motivating and enabling our staff to be the best not only for themselves but for each other, the clients and our agency.
Our agency well-being and expertise is paramount, so you’ll often find yourself nurturing your knowledge with peers over a plate of waffles on ‘Waffle Wednesdays’ where we talk about exciting developments in the industry; with a glass of orange juice at the monthly ‘Culture Club’ where we collectively agree on company matters; and, enjoying lunch together at our informal Spanish language lessons.
If you’re interested in a role at 4Ps, and would like to work on some seriously amazing clients, please email your CV to [email protected].
We look forward to meeting you soon!