Our Technology and Sport team are looking for a client facing Account Director to join their team, to work on a group of paid search clients.
A passionate digital marketing leader, you will be responsible for managing the client relationship with a mix of clients in terms of size and product range. You will manage £500k of client revenue, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will lead a paid search team within a client vertical, ensuring all paid search work is of the highest possible standard and ensuring client retention and satisfaction. You will immerse yourself in the paid search world, pushing the boundaries to achieve commercial potential for clients.
- Work with the client account team to develop an annual strategy plan for the delivery of paid search contracted services and ensure that it meets the key business needs of your clients.
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Responsible for client retention and satisfaction. Ensure that the vertical paid search team retains 80% of your clients and maintains a client satisfaction score of 8/10
- Work with the client account team to prepare and Lead Quarterly Business Reviews where required
- Maintain a deep understanding of your client’s business and consumers and to use this knowledge to give good strategic advice to clients and to drive client strategy
- Take responsibility for the quality of paid search work produced by the agency for your clients, ensuring that all work is innovative, produced to the highest possible standard, and meets or exceeds the brief
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the Head of Vertical and Commercial team to follow these up
- Integrate other digital channels by identifying gaps, synergies and cross selling 4Ps services
- Produce and monitor clear and accurate forecasting and budgets for your client portfolio
- Lead your paid search team, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible
Skills and Experience Required
- Seven years’ digital agency experience
- Excellent client management skills, with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Strong knowledge of Paid Media channels, particularly PPC
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of running projects of £100k + from start to finish
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].