We are looking for a cross-channel Account Manager with a wealth of client services experience to join our Motoring & Finance team! Working across SEO, PPC and Data, you will be a digital expert who has experience of each channel. Your clients will be an exciting mix, made up of two large car manufacturers and two global Financial Services giants.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of digital marketing projects for your clients. You will manage a number of clients with a revenue totalling £250k, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
Key skills and experience required
- Three years’ digital marketing agency experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].