- Work with the team in order to gather client data from various online and offline sources.
- Ensure data is modified making it accessible to other agency tools and software
- Work with Google Cloud and associated technologies to store the data
- Use your programming skills to help the team achieve their innovative ideas to progress the agencies offering and capabilities
Internal team management
- Give good strategic advice to the team based upon previous experience
- Translate complex information for client teams
- Deliver and present reports to clients, in person, or via conference calls
Leadership & management
- Train and mentor the internal team to ensure best in class engineering skills
- Proactively seek additional training and continuing professional development in order to stay up to date with industry developments, algorithm updates and process changes.
- Relevant mathematical or programming degree OR at least one years’ experience in web development
- An understanding of digital marketing and how marketing channels can integrate with each other
- Enthusiastic and logical approach to challenges
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and exposure to SQL, relational databases and cloud computing (e.g. SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL)
- Have proven experience in working within a development environment, with a good understanding of the practical aspects of data and analysis
- Be experienced with data segmentation methods.
- An understanding of extracting data through API’s;
- Skills, knowledge or a hunger to learn predictive analytics and machine learning
To apply: Please send your CV to me at [email protected]