A passionate designer, you will be responsible for producing high quality work from brief through to delivery for some of the world’s leading brands.
You will spend 50% of your time working for multiple clients across a variety of verticals and sectors in the UK and 50% of your time creating the marketing material for NetBooster Group which delivers the international vision.
You will personally deliver high level creative across multiple platforms, along with overseeing the work produced by others. You will take the lead as required on design focussed clients and will be accountable for client communication and results.
- Manage the design strategy and delivery for multiple clients across a variety of verticals and sectors for a portfolio of clients
- Produce high level creative from brief through to delivery across multiple platforms (website design, social media and digital marketing)
- Work with clients to understand business needs and brand requirements for projects
- Work closely with existing brand guidelines, whilst generating a continual flow of fresh creative concepts and ideas
- Work with the Head of Content and Account Directors to spot and develop opportunities for business growth through design for our clients
- Manage the UK NetBooster website – review and upload all content and graphics ensuring styling remains consistent
- Design graphics to be used on NetBooster Social Media Channels
- Design and create NetBooster HTML newsletters for monthly updates and ad hoc company announcements
- Create Display Advertising banners for event promotion
- Bring NetBooster content to life by designing and creating stunning infographics
- Three to five years’ digital marketing agency experience as a designer
- Portfolio of successful projects that demonstrate:
- Fantastic design work across a range of clients/ brand styles
- Flexibility of style to suit different audiences
- Design work for different platforms
- Ability to solve complex design challenges
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS suite: Illustrator, Photopshop, InDesign
- Working knowledge of html/ css
- A working knowledge of other creative disciplines, with a basic understanding of UX, content and video production
- Good knowledge of web, CRM, social reporting and social listening tools
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing editorial content production
- Strong client communication skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
You can apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Please note: Applicants who hold the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK will be considered first. We will only review applications requiring sponsorship if the role cannot be filled by a candidate who already holds the correct permissions/visa to work in the UK.