You will be responsible for managing the overall client relationship with a client or portfolio of clients and expected to grow revenues of up to £2m and beyond. You will lead the commercial vision for your portfolio and drive your clients’ business forward through innovative performance and brand marketing solutions that connect digital and physical customer journeys. You will lead a multi-disciplinary cross-site team encouraging clients to think ambitiously about the growth potential of their brands. You will drive project revenue and manage account profitability as well as identifying new business opportunities to develop the strategic direction of your client portfolio.
As one of the most senior and respected individuals in the agency, you sit on the agency’s Senior Management Team, sharing ownership for the operational running of the business.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the relationship between 4Ps, Part of NetBooster and your portfolio of clients
- Create and execute a specific plan for each client in your portfolio to ensure every relationship is reaching its maximum growth and commercial potential
- Through close working with your clients and your clients’ other agency partners, identify new services the agency could offer which would benefit both client and grow the agency’s service offering
Agency leadership and management:
- As part of the agency’s Senior Management Team, take operational, commercial, strategic and cultural responsibility for the running of the agency
- Drive the Finance and Motoring team culture, ensuring it is a fun, inspiring, motivating and exciting team to be in and that the London and Cornwall team are fully integrated. Maintain a Happiness Index Score of 8
- Manage resources strategically to ensure that work is delivered both on time and profitably, resolving resource conflicts and making the business case for new hires as appropriate
- Ensure that everyone in your team has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards
- Ensure that your client teams have the skills required to meet your clients’ objectives
- Write and execute client development plans for every client in your group
- Maintain an accurate revenue forecast and drive account profitability, meeting or exceeding revenue and margin targets and delivering on opportunities for improvement
Essential skills required:
- Previous track record in a similar senior commercial role
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to build and lead senior client relationships, to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Proven ability to identify and drive new business opportunities
- Strong understanding of and delivery against the commercials
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross-functional team
- Presence, credibility and gravitas; an inspirational leader who can act as a role model for their team
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].