You will manage a number of clients with a revenue totalling £250k, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and a number of paid search clients with a revenue totalling £250k.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Maintain client retention and satisfaction, retaining 80% of your clients and maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8/10
Paid search campaign strategy
- Work with the Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to optimise paid search advertising campaigns to maximise performance across common KPI’s – ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
- Execute live changes on the search accounts, taking responsibility for the correct implementation of the changes and run regular checks to ensure a good status for all accounts at all times
- Take responsibility via the Account executive team for Ad Copy, Keywords and search query reports.
- Liaise with third party software providers as necessary for our clients
- Conduct daily checks for your accounts to include:
- budget report to check account spend against the allocated budget
- search engine checks to ensure the account is online
- audits to spot anomalies or potential issues
- landing pages that are not working correctly resulting in URLs needing to be updated
- changes in keyword performing to spot issues and opportunity for growth
- Monitor and spot check use of trademarks on each engine according to the relevant trademark policy
- Proactively maintain a full understanding of Paid search tools to develop the latest best practice to client campaigns. These include but are not limited to: Google and Bing Paid Search, Marin, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo and Microsoft Excel.
Leadership & management
- Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
Skills and Experience
- Three years’ paid search agency experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Paid search tools and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of these bid management tools: Marin, DoubleClick for Search and Kenshoo
- Management experience
- Experience of running large budget accounts with monthly spend exceeding £250k
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].