- Support the Partner and the Manager Consulting in growing our Consulting Department in the UK
- Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects
- Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients
- Build proposals identifying client’s needs, meeting client’s requirements, answering RFP’s
- Embark our clients into a transformation of their marketing department and make sure Artefact/NetBooster is their preferred partner in this endeavour
- Support in developing clients portfolio (business development and hunting), leveraging on existing UK clients, Group clients, personal networks, etc.
- Support in managing the commercial pipeline and follow-up with leads appropriately
- Support your managers in defining HR needs and the process to attract and retain the best talents from the consulting and the data space
- Pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities
- Undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management
- You have demonstrated success in your first 2+ years of career at a tier 1 consulting firm and have 1+ years of experience independently managing project work streams.
- HUNTER: you identify business opportunities and enjoy
- ANALYTIC: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- MOVER AND SHAKER: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- AUTONOMOUS: you’re an entrepreneur
To apply: Please send your CV to me at [email protected]