We’re looking for a bright and committed and experienced Paid Social superstar to come and join our army of digital experts!
This role will give you the opportunity to take the lead on delivering exceptional paid social marketing campaigns and providing high standards tracking & tagging campaigns for clients within Retail, Tech, Sport, Travel and more.
You will research and prepare analysis, undertake paid social delivery work and liaise with clients, third party suppliers and internal teams to ensure optimal delivery, account development and the strengthening of client relationships.
- Traffic, implement and maintain social ad campaigns Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creative, and implementations as they arise
- Create social ad campaigns for any vertical and strategy (branding, prospecting, retargeting)
- Take an analytical approach to interpret data to adjust our strategy
- Work with the Head of Paid social to optimise campaigns and maximise performance across common KPI’s – ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
- Align with media partners on campaign implementations, including using their ad servers, as necessary
- Own and manage in house reporting tool to retrieve data for campaign delivery analysis and optimization recommendations
- Mentoring two Junior Digital Executives
- 1 years + experience in a paid social environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to conduct research and analysis and present back findings coherently
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in Paid Social ads platform: Facebook Business Manager
- Full understanding of Social Ads Management tools (Kenshoo Social for example)
- Good understanding of site centric tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Strong skills in Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills