We’re hiring for an SEO Manager for our Automotive team, to work on a huge, global car manufacturer!
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of SEO campaigns for your clients across UK and European markets. You will manage a number of clients with a revenue totalling £250k, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Extensive SEO experience within a digital marketing agency
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of search marketing and the factors that influence client websites, search profiles and performance. Record of applying this knowledge to achieve results for clients
- Experience of active integration with other digital channels such as PPC, Display and UX
- Experience of working on global accounts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management and campaign leadership skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Extensive client management experience with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
To apply: Please send your CV to me at [email protected]