We’re hiring for an SEO Manager for our Retail team, to work on a huge luxury Retail Brand!
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of SEO campaigns for your clients across UK and European markets. You will manage a number of clients with a revenue totalling £250k, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and number of clients with a revenue totaling £250k.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Maintain client retention and satisfaction, retaining 80% of your clients and maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8/10
- Project-manage and deliver end-to-end SEO campaign performance
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
- Manage and work collaboratively with cross channel teams to ensure the best result for your clients.
- Lead the delivery of on-site and off-site SEO campaigns for key client accounts in order to increase performance and drive success based on agreed KPI’s
- Proactively recommend changes to drive campaign success and ensure these are delivered effectively by your team
- Lead your team in the delivery of complex web migrations and international SEO strategies
- Lead your team in the production of advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s SEO campaign
- Lead your team in the production of detailed technical SEO reports, using a variety of proprietary and 3rd party reporting tools for existing and potential customers. Present the results of these reports to stakeholders
- Use a variety of analytical tools to assess competitor activity and profiles, establish client share of voice and spot opportunities for growth
- Carry out objective testing of SEO tools resources and techniques
- Regularly monitor client websites, SERPs and analytics tools and feedback on any significant changes
Leadership & management
- Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
- 18 months – 2 years’ Technical SEO agency experience
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of search marketing and the factors that influence client websites, search profiles and performance. Record of applying this knowledge to achieve results for client
- Awareness of and active integration with other digital channels such as PPC, Display and U
- Excellent project management and campaign leadership skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Management experience
- Experience of running projects of £50k + from start to finish
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, aHREFs, Brightedge, Linkdex and Moz
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, Site Catalyst (or other analytics tools), Google and Bing Search Console and SEO performance measurement using these tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager and tag creation.
- Detailed understanding of technical SEO best practice including HTML meta tags, URL structure, schema.org markup for desktop and mobile search
- Knowledge of robots control and site indexing principles including robots.txt, meta robots tags, canonical tag, XML sitemaps
- Up-to-date knowledge of key search algorithms and google best practice guidelines.
- Ability to identify low quality SEO practices such as link building or cloaking.
- Experience developing organic search strategies including site architecture changes, robots control, schema.org
- Experience with writing HTTP redirect rules for website migration strategies including Apache (including HTTPS migrations)
- Experience writing HREF Lang mark-up and developing international SEO strategies
- Solid understanding of paramater handling, pagination, filtering and duplicate content solutions
- Experience with SEO KPI definition
To apply: Please send your CV to me at [email protected]