Leading home security specialists Yale UK were relaunching their website and wanted to boost awareness of their digital locks range as well as ensure as lossless a launch as possible, while also improving technical SEO potential.
- Successfully launch new website
- Increase awareness and sales of digital door lock range
- Implement a content and SEO strategy to support this
- Manage the website launch from an SEO perspective, extending to technical and onsite SEO
- Help to create a website that was user-friendly and increase brand awareness of Yale’s digital range
- Devise an offsite Digital PR content strategy in order to publicise Yale’s digital product range, by way of published articles, gifting, competitions and reviews
- Use keyword research and product range knowledge in order to come up with interesting content pieces
- 100,000 visits to the website during its first year
- Over 400,000 page views on the website
- Revenue generation substantial
- Over 450 website transactions
- Two articles published in Stuff magazine
4Ps isn’t just another London SEO agency. To discuss how SEO and content are evolving together in order to keep pace with new developments in user interaction and search algorithms, give us a call on +44 (0)207 607 5650 for a no-obligation coffee and chat about data, marketing and user behaviour across all inbound channels.