When: 11th May 2017, 6:00pm - 9.00pm
Where: The Hospital Club, 24 Endell Street
4Ps Content Meetup: Spring Clean Your Content
Who: Content specialists from all our verticals, including retail, travel, tech and B2B.
What: Our team of Content specialists are eager to share their tips on clearing out your content strategy for Spring. They’ll cover topics from how to cut through the noisy digital space to the simple steps that really make a difference to your rankings.
There’ll also be the opportunity to quiz our influencer marketing specialists on how the new offsite guidelines affect you, as well as a chance to network with other content professionals.
Here’s the agenda for the evening:
18:00 – Drinks!
19:00 – Introduction
19:15 – Presentations
- Method behind the madness
- It can be easy to forget the method when you get swept up in the madness of creating amazing ideas. We’ll discuss getting the basics right to create successful content.
- Cutting through the noise
- With so much content online today, how can you help yours stand out? We’ll discuss how taking risks with visual content can help cut through the noise.
- Moving with the goalposts
- Influencers, outreach, digital PR – these continue to be hot topics. With an influencer guest, we’ll discuss how the industry has changed since the recent updates from the Advertising Standards Authority and Google.
20:00 – Networking & Drinks
There are limited spaces for this event, so please fill in the form below to reserve your place: