You will manage £500k of client revenue, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will manage a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and ensuring client retention and satisfaction. You will immerse yourself in the marketing world, pushing the boundaries to achieve commercial potential for clients.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and clients with a revenue of £500k
- Develop a proactive plan for the business growth of your clients, ensuring a 20% growth year on year
- Develop an annual strategy plan for your client for the delivery of any contracted services and ensure that it meets the key business needs of your clients.
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Responsible for client retention and satisfaction. Ensure that your team retains 80% of your clients and maintains a client satisfaction score of 8/10
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews for each client and lead your Account Managers in the running of monthly reviews
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the Head of Vertical and Commercial team to follow these up
- Produce and monitor clear and accurate forecasting and budgets for your client portfolio
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency and quality of your team’s work with clients on a regular basis
- Undertake regular reviews of the profitability of your client portfolio and make recommendations for improvement
Leadership & management
- Lead your cross-channel client team, ensuring that they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible
- Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
- Seven years’ marketing agency experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of running projects of £100k + from start to finish
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross functional team
- A broad understanding of digital marketing and an in depth understanding of at least one channel – PPC, SEO, Content, Analytics
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].