The role of Marketing & Events Executive will be to ensure the day-to-day delivery and implementation of the marketing strategy, within the timeframes and budgets set.
This opportunity will suit anyone who wants to excel in a fast paced, growing business. You will be exposed to all aspects of marketing gaining well rounded hands on experience, whilst directly affecting the growth of the business.
The role will be varied but will cover the following areas:
- Client Marketing support
- Sales support
- Event support
Main duties will include
- Work autonomously to manage day to day administration, co-ordination and maintenance of all marketing collateral, sales/pitch materials & event activities to a high-quality enabling the commercial team to be more strategic.
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with clients ensuring a five-star service
- Assist in running and executing our client event plan. Support in the co-ordination and execution of one sector event per month. (KPI’s to be set but will include, number of attendees, attendees from targeted clients)
- Help analyse client relationships and data regularly to identify the clients that require further client retention work and where there are opportunities for growth
- Support with the Movers & Shakers strategy. Maintaining the admin of a network sheet of contacts, partners and industry bodies that enhance opportunities for new business
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of the client marketing strategy to deliver increased sales, income growth and profitability
- Contribute to a social media plan, writing content for the company website and social media platforms with relevant and engaging information to maximise our brand exposure.
- Assist the Commercial team in monitoring competitor’s activity
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager to ensure a 65% response rate to the Happiness Index
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 1 year+ experience working in a marketing capacity
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent team worker and ability to use own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Project or campaign management experience – you’ll be used to managing multiple activities at once
- Creativity and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].