You will manage a number of well known client brands within the Retail team. You will be partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability and to grow your business by 20% year on year. You will work with a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and a number of paid search clients with a revenue totalling £250k.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
Paid search campaign strategy
- Work with the Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to optimise paid search advertising campaigns to maximise performance across common KPI’s – ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions
- Execute live changes on the search accounts, taking responsibility for the correct implementation of the changes and run regular checks to ensure a good status for all accounts at all times
- Take responsibility via the Account executive team for Ad Copy, Keywords and search query reports.
Leadership & management
- Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
Skills and Experience
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Advanced knowledge of Paid search tools and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of these bid management tools: Marin, DoubleClick for Search and Kenshoo
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover note to [email protected]