You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationship and for the delivery of digital marketing projects for your clients within your team. You will manage between £300k and £500k of client revenue, partnering with your clients to drive client strategy and account profitability.
You will manage a cross-channel team, delegating work effectively to ensure it is always of the highest possible standard and ensuring client retention and satisfaction. You will immerse yourself in the marketing world, pushing the boundaries to achieve commercial potential for clients.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and clients with a revenue of between £300k and £500k
- Work with the Account Director to develop a business growth plan for your clients, ensuring 20% year on year growth and a strategy plan for existing business that meets client needs
- Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
- Maintain client retention and satisfaction, retaining 80% of your clients and maintaining a client satisfaction score of 8/10
- Identify opportunities for driving business growth and highlight these to the Account Director, agreeing plans to deliver these
- Improve working methods with clients on a continual basis
- Involvement in pitching as required
- Produce case studies, research documents and other collateral
Leadership & management
- Ensure that everyone you manage has regular appraisals, clear objectives and a career plan to work towards and that they have the skills required to meet your client’s objectives
- Deputise for the Account Director when necessary
Skills and Experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Broad digital marketing knowledge with an in-depth understanding of one of the following: PPC, Analytics, SEO and Content marketing strategies
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover note to email@example.com.