You will research and prepare project documentation and analysis, undertake SEO campaign work and liaise with clients and internal teams to ensure optimal project delivery. You will also have the project management and SEO delivery responsibility for clients or areas of a larger client account. You may act as the client lead for some clients.
- Take ownership for the project management and delivery of key SEO projects. This may include acting as the client lead for some clients:
- Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Monitor SEO project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account manager/ director and the client
- Work collaboratively with cross channel teams to ensure the best result for your client(s)
- Carry out accurate reporting, analysis, research and insights for existing projects and for new business
- Research and prepare project documentation, presentations, analysis and reports
- Prepare cost estimates, project schedules, budgets and timelines
- Mentor and induct SEO and Account Executives
- Deliver on-site and off-site SEO campaigns for key client accounts in order to increase performance and drive success based on agreed KPIs
- Recommend on site and technical changes and carry out changes to clients’ websites as required
- Support website migrations from beginning to end, including pre and post website analysis, mapping, creating rules and post migration auditing
- Carry out advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for each client’s SEO campaign
- Produce detailed technical SEO reports, using a variety of proprietary and 3rd party reporting tools for existing and potential customers and be involved in discussing these with stakeholders
- Regularly monitor client websites, SERPs and analytics tools and feedback on significant changes
- Proactively seek training and continuing professional development to stay up to date with developments, algorithm updates and process changes.
Skills and Experience
- 1 – 3 years + experience in an SEO digital marketing environment
- Deep understanding of search marketing and the factors that influence client websites, search profiles and performance. Record of applying this knowledge to achieve results for clients
- Passion for digital and a comprehensive understanding of the role of search alongside other digital channels such as PPC, Display, UX and how to measure success
- Comprehensive understanding and passion for digital, web analytics and PPC
- Ability to conduct research and present back findings coherently
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment
- Strong excel and word experience
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, aHREFs, Brightedge, Linkdex and Moz
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google and Bing Search Console and SEO performance measurement using these tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Detailed understanding of technical SEO best practice including HTML meta tags, URL structure, schema.org markup for desktop and mobile search
- Knowledge of robots control and site indexing principles including robots.txt, meta robots tags, canonical tag, XML sitemaps
- Up-to-date knowledge of key search algorithms and google best practice guidelines
- Ability to identify low quality SEO practices such as link building or cloaking.
Experience developing organic search strategies including site architecture changes, robots control, schema.org
- Experience with writing HTTP redirect rules for website migration strategies including Apache
- Experienced developing local SEO strategies & Google Plus Local
- Appreciation of UX best practice principles and how these should align with SEO recommendations.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].