Our International Offering
4Ps Marketing is expanding their International credentials as they add more and more countries, cultures, territories and languages to their books. 4Ps is proud to have such a large international offering, in every single continent, for our clients through our experience with working with international brands, staff and clients.
One of our first clients was White and Case, based over in the USA, which we’ve been working with for nearly 6 years, helping them to target their American, British and German customers online. Since then, we’ve helped more and more of our clients expand into different markets, and we’ve been there to advise and help along the way.
Brands are realising that through their websites they are able to tap into markets not so close to home, that have a need for the products and services they provide. There are often many search considerations when targeting a new market through SEO, but 4Ps have plenty of experience when troubleshooting International SEO success.
You can see our international offering below:
WHY USE 4PS FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY?
- An audience-first approach. We take a people first, product/service second approach to search campaigns. How can we help them?
- 4Ps has flexi-time, so where necessary, staff can adopt different time-zone working hours
- We’re based in London, the best city in the World for access to global domination.
- Over 16 languages spoken and written by native speakers in-house. Having native speakers for the key countries our clients are expanding into, means we really get to know not only the language, but the culture behind the targeting.
- We write the ad copy in paid search campaigns in their language, tailoring it to the needs and questions being asked by the audience.
- Multiple international clients across EMEA, USA, Asia and Australasia
- We have many International website relaunches under our belt, recently including Sapphire Systems, YOTEL, Thomsons, SilverDoor, White&Case, Sweaty Betty and Lindt Chocolate.
How CAn 4Ps help with your INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY?
Research current user behaviour and identify new opportunities using Google Analytics, trends and Adwords keyword tool. Carry out keyword research and work with SEO team to identify key areas to target.
Content Mapping and Optimisation
Using the data 4Ps will brainstorm content ideas to begin populating a data driven content strategy. Create Content Strategy using data and the brand’s overall objectives and marketing calendar. We would need to optimise copy generated to incorporate keyword priorities as well as an internal linking structure.
4Ps will use various tools in-house to identify the best bloggers to collaborate with the brand. 4Ps will build relationships with bloggers and give them an introduction the brand, vision, products and services. 4Ps will manage products allocated for offsite optimisation and send them out to online bloggers and influencers.
Brands must capitalise on the consumers searching for one of their stores. There are tactics (Both paid and organic) that should be deployed. If done properly, each stores’ “digital footprint” will become larger and more effective at driving footfall.
With PPC we are able to target specific locations. If someone is searching for a product within a particular country or even town / post code, they can be served with a relevant, targeted advert. We are also able to apply location extensions to the usual PPC adverts, meaning the maps page will appear below the adverts.
Local listings on Google can be “claimed” by the official owners and optimised accordingly. By applying images, contact information and reviews consumers are more likely to click on the listing in Google.
4Ps isn’t just another London SEO agency. To discuss how SEO, content and advertising are evolving together in order to keep pace with new developments in user interaction all over the world, give us a call on +44 (0)207 607 5650 for a no-obligation coffee and chat about data, marketing and user behaviour across all inbound channels.