Colebrook Bosson Saunders are designers, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of award-winning ergonomic workplace products.
- To minimise post-migration traffic loss for Colebrook Bosson Saunders.
- To devise and implement an international strategy reflecting the client’s agenda.
- To utilise new features, facilitating search engine-optimised for social sharing.
- To train and work alongside internal developers and external designers, to create a future-proof site.
- Keyword research was vital pre-migration. Working alongside professional translators was key in determining relevant native terms with substantial search volumes. This helped to highlight territories with opportunities, and which categories these opportunities appear in.
- Clear communication with the client was fundamental in pairing up the SEO focus with their future business objectives, as well reflecting this in the selected KPIs.
- To reap the maximum benefits of social sharing, Open Graph mark-up was implemented across the site, as was the facility to share across all major social and social bookmarking platforms.
- An increase in traffic retention
- An increase in online and offline leads generated
- Increased visibility in multiple countries
4Ps isn’t just another SEO agency. To discuss how your brand could use content, digital PR and search marketing to grow your bottom line, give us a call on +44 (0)207 607 5650 for a no-obligation coffee and chat about data, marketing and technology across all inbound channels.